Port Blair, Sept 16: Reem Indane Service has successfully implemented the DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION with the support of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, which is to be the first in the history of LPG Distributor in A & N Islands. Further, Reem Indane Service extend their sincere gratitude to the Govt.of India under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Ministry of Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd in Port Blair, & A & N Administration for their support and kind cooperation for implementation of digital transformation in the world of LPG distribution keeping in mind the safety of the customers during the pandemic. This is a milestone in the history of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and will give a broader platform to the general public to be updated with their LPG connection and is the easiest way to communicate with the LPG Distributor. This milestone would not have been completed without the tireless efforts of Shri Govind Jindal (Area Sales Manager – IOC) and the hardworking team of REEM INDANE SERVICE under the leadership of Shri Amaan Pasha, Shri Ismail Ali, and Shri Jaychandran. Shri Govind Jindal has always been helpig all the distributors tirelessly for better distribution network.
Reem Indane has also offered its premises for Indian oil Corporation for their two-day online training workshop for distributors of Andaman & Nicobar Islands starting today, the workshop will end on 17th September 2020.
Benefits of consumer by digital transformation
- Through Indian Oil One App gives 24×7 Accessibility for booking payment & service.
- Freedom to chose service provider who serve better.
- Transparency in availability of stock and confirmation of delivery time by SMS.
- Download Indian Oil One App in your mobile to get other services like, transfer, adding of phone no, changing of phone no and other KYC documents.
- Single window service for all kind of request and applications.
- Worry less about the supply of LPG plan better.
- Roll out of new web portal along with 60 other distributors at West Bengal region & North East region.
- Instant booking & services facility 24×7
- Whatssap facility for instant messaging.
“We hope with the digitalization of online services in the islands, the Administration will ensure there are sufficient 4G networks in remote areas so that the usage of cash is less especially in the pandemic, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision for a cashless society can be promoted,” a release from Reem Indane said here today.